Working with our global partners, we underpin some of the largest enterprise digital transformation programs. You will join our experienced Global Alliance Team and will be responsible for fostering profitable long-term relationships with market leaders in both existing and newly established technology and SI Partnerships.
The successful candidate will be tasked with enabling and ensuring the success of Celebrus Partners, who sell and service the Celebrus Customer Data Platform (CDP), Fraud Data Platform (FDP) and Celebrus Cloud solutions.
Responsibilities will focus on helping D4t4 Solutions Plc. to meet our revenue targets through new sales achieved via channel partner relationships.
- Reporting into our Vice President, Alliances, you will be tasked with developing high quality Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs), by developing strong relationships with key individuals across our partner's sales and SE network.
- You will be creating measurable, joint go-to-market programs with an emphasis on developing a mutually beneficial outcome for all parties
- You will be focussing Partner sales and marketing activity on a set of target accounts in key sectors where Celebrus will win faster
- Educating and supporting partners on all aspects of Celebrus products and their relevance for the key business issues and industry-specific use cases is an important part of this role, so you should be able to grasp complex technology and in turn, communicate its capabilities and benefits
- You should be able to establish and maintain a clear picture of the political landscape in our partners and you should be constantly monitoring for changing partner landscapes and suggesting and implement changes/adjustments for the alliance where required, to maintain front of mind status
We are always keen to connect with talented individuals, so if you are interested in this role or working elsewhere in our business, get in touch with us today by clicking Connect Now below!